A Less Stressful Way To Invest In Cryptocurrency
Getting started with cryptocurrency is scary for most people but there’s a less stressful way to invest in any cryptocurrency on Bundle.
Traditional investment experts call it ‘dollar-cost averaging’ but we’ll call it periodic investing.
These are the things you need to know to invest in cryptocurrency periodically:
First, what is periodic investing?
Periodic investing means investing an amount of money in smaller amounts over a period of time instead of investing it at once.
To make this more practical, let’s use an example:
- Let’s say you have $6,000 to invest in Bitcoin.
- Instead of spending all the $6,000 on Bitcoin at once, you divide it into three parts. That’s $2,000 in three places.
- You then spend $2,000 on Bitcoin in August, another $2,000 on Bitcoin in September and the last $2,000 on Bitcoin in October.
This means you’ve invested $6,000 in Bitcoin over three months.
Why is periodic investing good for you?
- It’s less risky than putting all your money into cryptocurrency at once.
- You don’t have to be a cryptocurrency expert to do it.
How can you start periodic investing today?
- Choose a cryptocurrency to invest in on Bundle. Your options include Bitcoin (BTC), Ether (ETH), Binance USD (BUSD) and BNB.
- Decide how much you want to spend on the cryptocurrency (for example, $6,000).
- Divide the amount you want to spend into periodic investments (like in our example, $6,000 becomes a monthly investment of $2,000 for three months).
- Watch the videos below to add the amount you want to invest to your Bundle wallet and make your first cryptocurrency investment!
If you have a question, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and you’ll get all the help you need.
Stay bundled! ✌🏾